Ads reminder

Want to know about the ads?? Click on the ads banner whenever it appears



Slide show

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to every mum in the whole world..



“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”

By this opportunity, I would like to wish my mum, Azizah Mohd Noh --> thanks for raising us with full of love and patients..You are always by my side during my mourning season, always support me in whatever I do..You've been strong during trivial moments and you will always be my source of inspiration...Love u so much!

my mum n my niece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails